Note： you can leave a message in the order about what cam you are going to put on this gimbal.
we now have Gopro1,2,3, Casio exilim, Sony NEX5,7 .
Official Thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1901808
Manual Download: Download
Falcon Gimbal is a big brushless gimbal designed for NEX5/7 or smaller cameras. It features zero noise, easy adjustment and nearly full range of camera compatibility.
-Working Voltage range: 2-4S lipo(8-14V)
-Max Working current: 4A
-Max tilt working range: 90 degree
-Max roll working range: 270 degree
-Working Principle: close circuit control
-Tilt / Roll control via RC: Available
-Max Camera weight: Around 550g(heavier cam might also work)
-Cam holder width: 14cm(12.7cm usable)
-Weight with OP damper plate: 790g
-Motors used: 2208 & 3506
Falcon gimbal is deigned very strong to eliminate any possible vibration.
Originally it comes with carbon fiber damper plate, and we also supply OP damper plate made of strong aluminum for upgrade.
The Default setting will suit most cameras without changing PID setting.
Op Damper Plate: http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-falcon-gimbal-strengthening-adaptor-p-1062.html
Your purchase includes:
-Carbon Absorber Assembly x1
-Falcon Brushless Gimbal x1
-200g Damper x8
-100g Damper x4
-Brushless Motors/Controller/Connection Wires
Falcon Brushless Gimbal Assistant Download: DOWNLOAD (in RAR file)
Falcon Brushless Gimbal Assistant Download: DOWNLOAD(in ZIP file)
Falcon Gimbal is preset for Sony NEX5. Normally you can put on a NEX5 without balance work.
In case you need to use a different camera, the balance work must be done according to the demo video and user manual.
How to set parameters on the computer.
1. connect a standard USB cable to the main board.
2. The computer will recognize the main control board automatically
3. Your computer may assign the main board with COM 1, 2.......12
We suggest to change the corresponding COM port of main board to anyone below COM4.
You can find how to change the COM number in COM port advanced setting on the computer.
4. the assistant software will automatically find the mainboard's assigned port, Click on"Connect", the parameters of the control board will be acquired by the software and then you can change.
We here offer a setting for NEX5/7：
It’s VERY IMPORTANT to balance the Falcon brushless gimbal. Please notice gimbal pendulum effect Doesn’t mean balance, true balance likes a seesaw, the gimbal can stop at any position, whether tilt or roll.
1. Mount camera on the gimbal and turn off gimbal power.
2. Wiring cables to get rid off jamming.
3. Adjust camera mount plate/roll clamp/tilt joint screws, ensure gimbal completed balance.
4. Move and rock gimbal, the gimbal will keep its attitude without change, if not, please repeat step2 to step3.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 May, 2013.