3 Axis Controller Board Of Gimbal with Official AlexMos Firmware
In upcoming version 2.3 of firmware and GUI
"Supports battery monitoring and buzzer"
For the updated firmware and GUI to download link as below:
Here is changelog compared to 2.2 version:
- Bug fixed: multiple YAW turns caused variable overflow and instability
- Bug fixed: if the system starts in the YAW lock mode, the camera can accidentally rotate to fixed angle.
- If Flight Controller (EXT_FC) is connected and calibrated,
the system becomes more stable in the bigger range of inclination angles (even pitched +-80 degrees)
- Battery monitoring and buzzer:
- Voltage drop compensation (PID becomes stable during whole battery lifecycle)
- Low-Voltage alarms and motor cut-off
(This feature will be supported on some newest boards or old ones with the hardware mod:
voltage divider 33k/10k connected to pin 19 and active buzzer connected to pin 32. See user manual for details (coming soon)
- RC mapping improved: Any of PWM, Sum-PPM, or Analog modes may be set for any of RC inputs separately.
- it lets to use YAW-encoder or joystick together with RC control or External Flight Controller
- it may be required to re-configure RC inputs after firmware upgrade.
- Serial API extended by the 'C' command (camera control). Example written in C++ for Arduino is provided in doc.
- (GUI) New Full-screen mode available to better fit GUI in small displays
- (GUI) Bug fixed: firmware upgrade fails if working path contains spaces.