TS832 5.8G 600mW 40CH AV Transmitter and RC832 5.8G 40CH AV Receiver are specially made for racing copters.
Based on the old version, this new version increased by 8 channels, namely the raceband, 37MHz difference between the adjacent channels.
Such feature allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band! They are also compatible with the old version.
- 1* TS832 transmitter pack
- 1* RC832 receiver pack
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output power: 27/27.5/28dBm
- Operating Voltage: 7.0/12/16V
- Supply current: 220mA
- Operating temperature: -10~+85℃
- Video band width: 0-8.0MHz
- Audio carrier frequency: 6.5MHz
- Video input level: 0.8/1.0/1.2 Vp-p
- Video input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio input level: 0.5/2.0 Vp-p
- Audio input impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 22g
- Antenna connector: SMA connector
- Dimensions: 54x32x10mm
- Sensitivity: ≤-90dBm
- Working frequency: ISM 5.8GHz
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Consumption current: 200mA, Max.
- Antenna input impedance: 500ohm Typ.
- Antenna connector: SMA
- Antenna gain: 2dBi
- Video output level: 1.0Vp-p, Typ 75Ω
- Audio output level: 1.0Vp-p, Typ 10kΩ
- Audio carrier: 6.5MHz
- Type standard: NTSC/PAL
- Dimension: 80x65x15mm
- Weight: 85g