ASHIL II (AheadX Simulator Hardware In the Loop II) is a flight simulation system for UAV application. Being the upgraded version, ASHIL II is lighter and smaller in size. Using the X-plane 11 simulator, ASHIL II is able to provide detailed and real effect flight simulation in a variety of scenarios such as flight simulation switched among worldwide airports, weather targeted flight training or flight failure emergency response simulation, etc.
ASHIL II supports both manual mode and auto flight. Normally, auto flight consists of route planning of surveying and inspection, parameter modification, pre-flight check and fully autonomous flight operation simulation. A Sbus port is reserved for linking a receiver, making manual mode possible.
ASHIL II requires no 220V power supply as the former version, it needs only a USB cable connecting to PC for power supply.
Both novice pilots and experienced professional pilots can improve their professional flying skill through different stages of flight training, building a solid foundation for their actual flight operations eventually.
- Easy to use, giving you a quick start
- No need of 220V power supply as the former version, ASHIL II only requires power supply from PC with a USB connected
- Reserving a Sbus port for linking a receiver, which makes manual mode possible
- All-model supported: fixed wing, multi-rotor, VTOL(quad plane and tilt wing), helicopter and other customized aircraft
- Good match with Space V3 Ground Control Station, effective ground station operation practice
- Manual flight and route-planning auto flight
- Detailed simulative flight scenarios switched between worldwide airports
- Different weather scenario simulation, weather targeted flight training, supporting random weather patterns
- Common flight failure (flameout, GNSS loss, rudder failure and propeller break, etc.) response simulation, emergency flight training
UAV system integrator - flight verification, product model matching and ground station operation training
UAV training organization - ground control station operation course
UAV end user - ground station operational flight training and operational mission simulation flight practice
Universities and scientific research institutions - early simulation flight verification and flight control algorithm development verification
Defense applications - aircraft carrier, military UAV tracking flight and mission simulation
Weapon development - the flight and precision strike simulation of UAV airborne weapons or payloads
Your Purchase Includes:
1x ASHIL II Flight Simulation System
2x Micro USB-to-USB Cable