- FH336 V2 is a geotagging 1080P 0.0002lux starlight 36x optical zoom 3-axis gimbal camera with powerful night vision capability. It provides 1080P/60fps HDMI/Ethernet video output and supports Max.128G SD card.
- FH336-TR comes with powerful night vision capability. 0.001Lux(color), 0.0002Lux(black/white) starlight-grade illumination makes it a reality that even when the surrounding light is barely visible to the naked eye, the object can be observed clearly in the darkness.
- Object tracking is initiated by putting the subject of interest in the screen, moving the cursor to it and locking it via controller.
- FH336 V2 adopts advanced FOC motor control technology that will enables a 0.01 degree incredible precise control. The 3-axis gimbal offers 2 smart speed modes: FAST speed and LOW speed. Fast speed mode is used for small zooming range, which makes the gimbal control sensitive and quick. LOW speed mode is used for large zoom range, will enable you to target the object more accurately.
- Another highlights of FH336 V2 is that the camera is able to geotag the target, record the GPS coordinates, gimbal attitude and flight altitude and transmit them back to the ground control station. This looks rather important when you are conducting missions like traffic accident, crime fighting, rescue and search.
Note: The old version FH336-TR is out of stock.
Video output: 1920x1080, HDMI/Ethernet
Input Voltage: 3S～4S
Effective pixels: 2.17MP
Zoom range: 1-36x optical, 1-32x digital
Range of control angle: Pitch:-45°~+90°; Roll:±70° Yaw:±290°
Control precision: Pitch/ roll/yaw: ±0.01°
Day-night mode: Auto
Control signal: PWM/ Serial command/Sbus control
Shutter: Electronic shutter
Storage: SD Card(supports max.128G)
Working temperature range: -10℃～60℃
Your Purchase Includes:
1x FH336 V2 36x Optical Zoom Starlight Camera